luni, iunie 03, 2013

(Sweet) november in Paris: Trophee Eric Bompard

I've never been to Paris. And I won't see Paris at my first visit to the city. I'll see instead golden boys and golden girls, at a golden Grand Prix Event: Trophee Eric Bompard. Held in Paris from 15th to 17th of November. My first Grand Prix event ever. Hopefully, not the last. Eiffel Tour, Monalisa, you both have to wait for my next visit. Cause this one is fully dedicated to skating. Figure Skating. 


To say that I'm full of enthousiasm and joy... well, this doesn't cover it. I'm thrilled that I'm going to TEB in November! Just look at these names: Nathalie Pechalat&Fabian Bourzat, Elena Ilinykh&Nikita Katsalapov, Adelina Sotnikova, Ashley Wagner, Patrick Chan, Florent Amodio, Kiira Korpi, Michal Brezina... And the stars: the young Yuzuru Hanyu and my favorite skaters in ice dance, Tessa Virtue&Scott Moir. I've told you TEB is golden!
Considering that I had bought the tickets a month ago, without knowing who would attend after all, I'm pretty lucky; to say the least. Of course, it could have been better (it would have been wonderful, as a matter of fact) if Mr. Takahashi had been appointed to TEB; instead, he'll go to Skate America and NHK. But I'm happy. Really happy. I'll get to see in November the olympic programs of some of the best skaters in the world; not to mention that Yuna Kim and Tessa Vitue&Scott Moir are likely to win another Olympic gold medal in Sochi next year. TEB will be sold out, I'm sure, because of Yuna. But Paris will also be hosting other contenders to Olympic medals: Yuzuru Hanyu, Nathalie&Fabian... As you can see, I haven't said a thing about Patrick: he's good, but if he focusses on the Olympic gold, he'd better not fall.
So, yes, I'm going to TEB! November, could you please come sooner?

Here's the full list of participants to Trophee Eric Bompard:
LADIES

Yuna KIM (KOR)
Ashley WAGNER (USA)
Kiira KORPI (FIN)
Adelina SOTNIKOVA (RUS)
Anna POGORILAYA (RUS)
Viktoria HELGESSON (SUE)
Christina GAO (USA)
Maé-Bérénice MEITE (FRA)
Lénaëlle GILLERON-GORRY (FRA)
Yrétha SILETE (FRA)


MEN

Patrick CHAN (CAN)
Yuzuru HANYU (JPN)
Florent AMODIO (FRA)
Michal BREZINA (CZE)
Han YAN (CHN)
Jason BROWN (USA)
Romain PONSART (FRA)
Ross MINER (USA)
Nan SONG (CHN)
1 TBD


ICE DANCE

Nathalie PECHALAT / Fabian BOURZAT (FRA)
Tessa VIRTUE / Scott MOIR (CAN)
Nelli ZHIGANSHINA / Alexander GAZSI (ALL)
Elena ILINYKH / Nikita KATSALAPOV (RUS)
Penny COOMES / Nicholas BUCKLAND (GBR)
Ksenia MONKO / Kirill KHALIAVIN (RUS)
Nicole ORFORD / Thomas WILLIAMS (CAN)
1 TBD


PAIRS

Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD (CAN)
Qing PANG / Jian TONG (CHN)
Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRES (FRA)
Vera BAZAROVA / Yuri LARIONOV (RUS)
Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISE (ITA)
Caydee DENNEY / John COUGHLIN (USA)
Natasha PURICH / Mervin TRAN (CAN)
1 TBD


2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Arata bine lista asta a ta. sper sa ramana asa pana in noiembrie.

Anonim spunea...

Hello, I reаԁ your blog dailу. Your humorіstic style is awesome, κеep doing whаt yоu're doing!

Here is my web-site :: party pills cheap