luni, martie 25, 2013

SBS Documentary on Yuna Kim


This must be figure-skating-love. I've just spent an entire hour watching a documentary about Yuna Kim. In Korean; and I'm not at all familiar with Korean language... One thing is sure, though: this is a wonderful documentary, with recent footage from London, and I'll watch it again an again (especially if someone manages to provide an English translation....) Until then, Yuna is beautiful and expressive; and I particularly liked her laughter at the end of the video (and, yes, I'm curious what she says; so I'd love to have an English translation; at least to her short interviews here and there, during the documentary).

This is it.

Part one - currently unavailable.

Part two.



Part three.



Part four and the last - currently unavailable.

Niciun comentariu: